Skip to content
[Real Time Version –> The middle of the classroom is set up with two rows of chairs facing each other]
[Virtual Version –> Partners are assigned randomly to breakout rooms]
- Please follow the numbered link corresponding to your ASSIGNED NUMBER to an excerpt from : Koretz, D. (2017). The testing charade: pretending to make schools better. Ch. 7, Test Prep.
- Carefully read and reflect on the highlighted text then take
- Two (2) minutes to:Read your highlighted excerpt to your partner, and
- Listen as your partner reads their highlighted excerpt to you.
- Discuss the two excerpts.
- With your partner, write a sentence or two on the whiteboard about what you think is the primary thesis of the chapter
- Return to main virtual classroom to discuss.